Join Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
Impact 100 has been an important part of the Indianapolis community since 2006, along with our annual goal of delivering more than $100,000 to nonprofits in the Greater Indianapolis community. Through our grants we have proven that collective giving works, and that a group of inspired women can accomplish much more than any one of us can alone.
The annual membership fee is $1000. Up to four women can join together in a Shared Membership to pay the $1000 membership fee. We accept most forms of payment (see Payment Options, below).
For more information about and answers to the most commonly asked questions about being an Impact 100 member, go to our Membership Information or Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages. You should also feel free to send us any questions you may have about Impact 100 membership to email@example.com.
How do I join?
Joining is as easy as clicking one of these links:
- Impact 100 Online Membership Form (all forms of payment-see below)
- Impact 100 Printable Membership Form (all forms of payment-see below)
- 2023 Quick Renewal:
- Full Membership Renewal (great for current Full Members who want to renew for 2023 using a credit card)
- Shared Membership Renewal (great for current Shared Members who want to renew for 2023 using a credit card)
- 2024 Quick Renewal:
- Full Membership Renewal (great for current Full Members who want to renew for 2024 using a credit card)
- Shared Membership Renewal (great for current Shared Members who want to renew for 2024 using a credit card)
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
All donor information is kept secure, and we do not share or sell member information for any purpose. Membership donations must be made before December 31st of one calendar year to be part of the grant pool awarded the following calendar year.
Are There Other Ways to Support Impact 100?
Yes, we have many donors who support the women of Impact 100 without membership through one of our non-membership donation programs (note that members can also donate to these programs);
- Give to our Leaders of the Future Scholarship Program providing Impact 100 memberships to women at the beginning of their philanthropy-related careers (learn more about our Leaders of the Future Scholarship Program here)
- Make a Friends Donation to help cover our operational costs (learn more about non-membership donations here)
Your membership donation can be paid using any of the following methods:
- CHECK: made payable to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis.
- CREDIT CARD: you can enter your credit card information when you sign up online (we do not have access to the credit card information you enter). If you choose to use the printable form you can print your card numbers on the form (US Mail only, please) or ask us to contact you to receive them over the phone. If you use a credit card, please consider donating an additional 5% to cover the transaction costs.
- APPLE PAY or GOOGLE PAY: using our online membership form with secure payment checkout.
- RECURRING PAYMENTS: you can set up recurring payments. You have control over how much is deducted, how often, and can change or cancel the payments at any time. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to set up recurring payments.
- GIFTED SECURITIES: Follow the instructions on the membership form and go to Donate Stock for the complete process.
- EMPLOYER MATCH: Please verify your employer will match your donation to Impact 100 and note how much you will pay and how much they will match to equal your membership donation on the Membership Form. You can pay your part of the membership donation using any of the other methods.
- UNITED WAY: You can designate the amount you wish to donate to Impact 100 through your annual United Way donation. Please be aware that United Way keeps up to 25% of your designation to cover their costs, and any employer United Way match will go to your local United Way agencies and not to Impact 100. Please consider designating or donating an additional 20-25% to cover the United Way fees.
- OTHER: If you have questions about other methods of making a membership donation, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com.
To review our Credit Card Processing and Handling Security Policy form please click here.