Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN 06-1774175), and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We accept all types of donation methods. This page helps you determine the one that is best for you.
Note: If you are making a Membership Donation and have not yet completed a Membership Form, you can choose one of these options to do so:
Thank you for supporting The Power of Women Giving as One®.
Direct Donation Methods
- Make your check payable to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
- Include a printed copy of the Printable Membership Form if you have not filled out the Online Membership Form. If you have filled out the online form or are making a non-membership donation, please include a note with your contact information and how you wish your donation to be used.
- Mail your check and supporting documentation to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis, PO Box 40531, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
Click the link for the type of donation you wish to make.
- 2025 Full Membership Donation
- 2025 Shared Membership
- Scholarship Fund Donation
- Friends (Administrative/Operating Funds) Donation to help pay administrative costs (these donations allow us to ensure 100% of membership, scholarship and other grant pool donations go to the Grant Pool)
- Non-Membership Grant Pool Donation for those who wish to add to our Grant Pool without membership
- Tribute Donation for an honorific or memorial donation
Credit Card Notes:
- When entering your credit card information, the last prompt is for your zip code. Some users overlook it, and failing to enter the zip code causes the transaction to fail.
- If you wish to make multiple types of donations, you can either:
- Click the links above one at a time to make a donation in that category. This will ensure you receive separate tax receipts for each one.
- Choose the main type of donation you wish to make and enter the total amount you wish to donate. If you did not complete a membership form with instructions for how to divide the donation, we will contact you. You will receive an initial receipt with the full donation in one category, but your official tax receipt will have the total divided following your intent.
- You can review our Credit Card Processing and Handling Security Policy form here.
We allow you to make small payments at a time to make your planned donation. For full information on how to setup and make recurring payments, go to our Recurring Payments page. Here are the basics for using this donation method:
- Recurring payments can be set up for annually, quarterly, monthly, biweekly (twice a month), and weekly transactions.
- It is up to you to calculate the amount to be charged with each recurring payment; it should be the amount of your total donation divided by the number of payments you will make from your first payment through December 31. There are tables on Recurring Payments page to help you make this calculation.
- We must receive the full amount of your Membership or Grant Pool donation by December 31 each year to be part of the following year’s Grant Pool. For example, donations made in 2024 will go into the 2025 Grant Pool.
- You can change or cancel a Recurring Payment at any time.
- Contact us via email at email@example.com if you have questions.
Donate Stock/Gifted Securities
Follow the directions on Our Donate Stock page for instructions on how to make a donation using securities.
Indirect Donation Options
There are not links for these indirect donation methods, but they include:
- Family or Other Foundations
- Donor-Advised Funds, IRAs, and other financial institutions who will send the donation from your account
- Employer Match
- United Way
Note: United Way keeps as much as 25% of your designated donation to cover their costs. Please consider adding to your designation to make up for the amount they keep.
To make an indirect donation, please do the following:
- Tell the organization to make the check payable to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis and to send it to us at Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis, PO Box 40531, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Please request them to include your name and address with the donation (some firms will not tell us who made a donation unless the donor specifically requests they do so).
- Let us know to watch for the donation by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us a letter at Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis, PO Box 40531, Indianapolis, IN 46240. Your email/letter should include who will send the donation and how you want it to be designated.
Unless you state a specific date you wish to be invoiced, we will send the invoice within 1-2 weeks of receiving the request (the last date to be invoiced for membership the next year is December 1). All payments on an invoice must be paid before December 31.
Other Payment Methods
We like to think we thought of everything, but maybe we missed one. Send an email to email@example.com to propose other payment methods. Please note we do not accept non-cash donations in trade for membership.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Important information about your donation
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN 06-1774175), and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
All membership contributions are due IN FULL by December 31 for the following year’s membership.