Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis accepts donations in addition to membership donations. We honor those who make non-membership donations to support our cause with the title of “Friend.”
In appreciation of our Friends’ contributions, we celebrate all Friends who contribute $250 or more, either monetarily or in-kind, on our website and in our annual Giving Report.
Donations to Cover Operating Costs
One of the primary goals of Impact 100 is to ensure that 100% of each membership donation goes directly to the annual Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis grant pool.
There are two easy options to make a donation to our Friends (Operations) account:
- Print and mail: Impact 100 Print Donation Form (all Payment Options, see below)
All information entered on these forms is kept secure, and we do not share, rent, or sell member information for any purpose. Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
Donations to the Grant Pool
You may also choose to make a non-membership donation to our Grant Pool, ensuring your gift goes to local nonprofits through our Change Maker and Community Support grants. You can do this using our online donation form. It gives you options as to how you want your donation used, including:
- Leaders of the Future Scholarship: Since 2013 we have been making a difference in shaping the philanthropic perspectives of women new in their public service participation through our Leaders of the Future Scholarship program, which covers the cost of membership for promising new philanthropists. For more about our Leaders of the Future Scholarship read our blog posting on Scholarships.
- Change Maker Grant Pool: The bulk of our grant pool each year comes from membership donations, with each member having the right to participate in our granting process. But we also accept additional money to increase the grant pool allowing us to grow the amount of money Indianapolis area nonprofits receive each year.
For answers to the most commonly asked questions about Impact 100, go to our FAQs Page. You should also feel free to send us your questions about Impact 100 membership contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept most common methods of payment methods:
- CHECK: made payable to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis.
- CREDIT CARD: (printed forms with credit card numbers cannot be sent via email and must be mailed to ensure the information is secure).
- RECURRING PAYMENTS: you can set up Recurring Membership Payments to have regular credit card payments. You have control over how much is paid, how often, and can change or cancel the payments at any time.
- GIFTED SECURITIES: Go to our Donate Stock page to review this process before choosing this payment option.
- EMPLOYER MATCH: Please verify your employer will match your donation to Impact 100 and note how much you will pay and how much they will match to equal your membership donation on the Membership Form. You can pay your part of the membership donation using any of the other methods.
- UNITED WAY: You can designate the amount you wish to donate to Impact 100 through your annual United Way donation. Please be aware that United Way keeps up to 25% of your designation to cover their costs, and any employer United Way match will go to your local United Way agencies and not to Impact 100. Please consider designating or donating an additional 20-25% to cover the United Way fees.
- OTHER: If you have questions about other methods of making a membership donation, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com.
To review our Credit Card Processing and Handling Security Policy form please click here.