- Impact 100 Online Membership Form
- Impact 100 Printable Membership Form
- Quick Full Membership Renewal (quick link for current Full Members to renew using a credit card)
- Quick Shared Membership Renewal (a quick way for current Shared Members to renew using a credit card)
Need to know more about Impact 100 before joining? Go to our Membership Information page. The information includes information on the various ways to pay the membership donation.
- Give to our Leaders of the Future Scholarship Program providing Impact 100 memberships to women at the beginning of their philanthropy-related careers (learn more about our Leaders of the Future Scholarship Program here)
- Make a Friends Donation to help cover our operational costs (learn more about non-membership donations here)
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
All donor information is kept secure, and we do not share or sell member information for any purpose. Membership donations must be made before December 31st of one calendar year to be part of the grant pool awarded the following calendar year.