Women of Greater Indianapolis making extraordinary gifts, $100,000 at a time.
Our intent is to award high impact grants totaling $100,000 or more to at least one nonprofit in our community. For most of us, a donation of this magnitude may be in our hearts, but is beyond our individual means. However, collectively, we can make this level of contribution.
Like our sister Impact 100 giving circles, we intend to create a community of well informed women and to “raise the tide” of philanthropy in Indianapolis. We firmly believe that everyone will flourish, including fellow philanthropists and nonprofits in the Greater Indianapolis community. Please join us in pooling our resources and experiencing The Power of Women Giving as One(TM).
- We seek to fund critical needs, new ventures, and innovative ways to solve social problems and to create a more civil and respectful climate in our community.
- We believe that every member of our community should have access to a clean, safe environment, cultural enrichment, family services and quality education and healthcare.
- We encourage all greater Indianapolis nonprofits with the vision and capacity to manage a gift of this size to apply.
How to Get Involved
- Learn more about Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
- Attend programs and events (see Key Upcoming Dates on this page)
- Read our blog
- Sign up for our newsletter (click here to see past issues)