Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is a charitable women’s giving circle dedicated to awarding high impact grants to nonprofits in our community in the areas of Arts, Culture & Preservation; Education; Environment & Animal Welfare; Family; and Health & Wellness.
How It Works
Impact 100 Indy has a minimum of 100 members, each donating $1,000 per year. Member donations are due by December 31st of each year. We also have groups of two to four women who pool their donations for a Shared Membership.
One hundred percent of member donations are returned to the community in the form of grants. Each June, our five focus area committees present their committee’s finalist to the membership at our Annual Awards Celebration. The five finalists present their proposal, and the Impact Indy Members cast their vote to determine which nonprofits receives that year’s grants.
All operating costs for the organization are paid for by donations from “Friends of Impact 100 Indy”. Friends include individual donations, corporate donations or matching gifts. We need these funds to educate our members, conduct our outreach to the community, and to cover our operating expenses.
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis is an IRS recognized 501(C)(3) charitable organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.
How to Get Involved
- Learn more about Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis
- Make a yearly membership contribution
- Make a donation to our Operating Funds (Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis does not have paid staff, and all operating costs are paid through donations from members and supporters (note that 100% of the membership contribution goes to our grant pool))
- Attend programs and events (see Key Upcoming Dates on this page)
- Read our blog
- Sign up for our newsletter (click here to see past issues)