Give While Shopping
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis has two partnerships allowing you to give while shopping!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis.
To get started:
- Click here or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://smile.amazon.com/
- Sign in or create an Amazon account (note: if you already have an Amazon account, use that login)
- In the search box, type “Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis” and click search. (note: typing in other search terms will return a large number of responses).
- When the results appear, click the “Select” button next to “Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis Inc”
- Start shopping! You will need to go through the page https://smile.amazon.com/ every time you shop in order for your purchases to count.
You can support Impact 100 using the Amazon shopping app on Android devices (currently not available for iOS users). Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations:
- If you have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, open the App on your Android device. ( If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, update your App; click here for instructions.)
- View Settings and select AmazonSmile.
- Follow the in-App instructions to complete the process.
Kroger Rewards – Sign up for Kroger Rewards (or use your existing account) and select Impact 100 as your Community Rewards designee. Each time you shop at Kroger a percentage of your purchases are donated back to Impact 100 when you use your Kroger Rewards card. To get started:
- Click here or copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.kroger.com/account/communityrewards/
- Sign in or create an account, using your Kroger Plus Card
- Once you create an account, or if you already have one, you should see the “Community Rewards” page.
- There is a box that says “Find an Organization.” Type in “Impact” and click search. (note: typing in “Impact 100” or other search terms will return a large number of responses).
- You should see “Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis Inc” as one of the three options. Click “Enroll”
- That’s it! Now, every time you use your Kroger card, you earn money for Impact 100.