Join Impact 100 in the global #GivingTuesday movement the Tuesday after Thanksgiving
Founded to inspire people to improve their local communities by giving on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving, we hope you participate in #GivingTuesday by helping Impact 100 Give the Gift of Scholarship. All donations made on #GivingTuesday will go to our Leaders of the Future Scholarship Program.
We started the Scholarship Program in 2015 as part of our Tenth Anniversary Celebration with ten scholarships funded by our members. In 2016, members asked to keep the Scholarship Program going and again funded ten women’s membership. There were 11 scholarship recipients in 2017, a record 20 (!) in 2018, 13 in 2019, 14 in 2020, 11 in 2021, and 9 in 2022. Our goal is at least 10 in 2023.
Click #GivingTuesday anywhere on this page to go to a donation form, or use the QR code below:
Whether it’s $10, $100 or whatever you are comfortable giving, give and help us reach our goal to fund scholarships.
Here are a few of the notes from the wonderful women who have Given the Gift of Scholarship over the years:
- I love this program! I think scholarships make a lot of sense. I agree we need to include women starting out in public services, especially now. JoAnn Hoskins
- I love that we are building diversity by helping budding philanthropists. It is a win-win for Impact in Indy. Anonymous
- I feel like my giving to the scholarship program does so many things: it adds to the grant pool and helps Impact 100 make a bigger impact on our community, it helps women experience collective giving, and it shares the joy of philanthropic giving with women who may not be able to give at this level without help. Anonymous
- Thank you for featuring scholarship recipients in this year’s Giving Tuesday campaign! Nicole Freije (2016 Scholarship recipient)
- I’m giving to Philanthropists Scholarships because these women are our future. Anonymous
- I love this program! JoAnn Hoskins
- Best wishes to the lucky scholarship recipients! Linda Rolfson
- I love working with the Scholarship members! Terry Mumford