Impact 100 is proud to launch its 2024 Leaders of the Future Scholarship Program. This program allows women in not-for-profit careers to enjoy the benefits and responsibilities of full membership, while enriching our grants process with fresh perspectives and technical expertise.
Important Dates for Leaders of the Future Scholarship
- October 17: Application period opens and Application Form are available here
Note: Eligibility criteria are available by clicking this link.
- December 15: Applications are due
- December 21: Scholarship Recipients notified
Support the 2024 Future Leaders Scholarship Program
We hope you will consider helping the scholarship program in two ways:
- Encourage eligible women to apply. This is a great program for any women interested in a public service career, or early in their public service career. Inform colleagues, friends, and family to check out the eligibility requirements and apply. See below for ideas to help you recruit Scholarship Members.
- Contribute to the scholarship program. With your help, our goal is to provide 10 scholarships. Members can make a gift to fund scholarships when completing their membership form. Nonmembers (and members who have already completed their membership form) can use our online donation form and select Scholarship as the designation for the funds.
Need some tips for recruiting Scholarship Members?
Reach out to local non-profit leaders in your network and ask them to share the application with their team members.
Connect a potential scholarship member with a current member. This can be a coffee chat, zoom call, meeting over a cocktail, phone call, etc. This helps answer their questions and see the benefit of the scholarship program before joining!
Share your personal experience on social media. You never know who is looking at your posts or what posts might pique someone’s interest in Impact 100 or our scholarship program.
Connect a potential scholarship member with a past scholarship member. This gives them the chance to hear about the scholarship program firsthand.