- We seek to fund critical needs, new ventures, and innovative ways to solve social problems and to create a more civil and respectful climate in our community.
- We believe that every member of our community should have access to a clean, safe environment, cultural enrichment, family services and quality education and healthcare.
- We encourage all greater Indianapolis nonprofits with the vision and capacity to manage a gift of this size to apply.
Who is eligible? Visit our Eligibility page to understand who and what projects are eligible to apply for an Impact 100 Change Maker Grant.
Grant Process Overview
Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis solicits proposals in January of each year and selects grant recipients in June. We use a four-step grant application process led by volunteer Impact members in five focus areas. We do not accept grant requests outside of our annual review process.
Links to downloadable forms will be posted as they are finalized. Be certain to carefully review the four-step grant application process to fully understand how our grant process works and which forms nonprofits must complete by the deadlines indicated. Grant application documents are available for downloading within the four step grant application process section under the Grant Process.
Timeline for 2021-22 Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis Grants
- December 2 and 3, 2021, 3:pm — Nonprofit information session via Zoom to provide overview of our processes and answer questions. You must RSVP to receive Zoom meeting information
- January 13, 2022 – LOIs due by 5:00 pm (2022 LOI Form will be available here on October 25)
- February 19, 2022: Advancing nonprofits notified and full grant application requested
- March 18, 2022 – Full grant applications from selected nonprofits due by 5:00 pm (only application from nonprofits notified their LOI was advancing will be accepted; unsolicited grant applications will not be opened or reviewed)
- Week of April 25-May 6, 2022 – Advancing nonprofit Site Visits
- May 12, 2022 – Nonprofit Finalists are notified
- June, 2022 — Impact 100 Greater Indianapolis Annual Awards Celebration: Dinner, Grant Presentations, and 2022 Change-Maker Grant Recipient Selection
Get On Our Nonprofit Mailing List
To receive information on our annual information session for nonprofits and other information regarding our grant cycle, please fill out our Interested Nonprofit Form.