Thanks to the 212 members of Impact 100 and our supporters the 2022 Grant Pool stands at $167,000.This means at our Annual Awards Celebration on June 14th,one of our Change Maker Finalists will receive our $100,000 Change Maker Award and our other four finalists will each receive a $16,750 Community Support Grant.
The most important part of the Awards Celebration is the opportunity to:
- Listen to our five Finalists pitch their Change Maker Grant proposals as they compete for the $100,000 award.
- Vote (if you are a member) for the Non-Profit program that you think will have a significant impact in our community.
- Watch as the 2022 Change Maker Grant Recipient is announced and is given a big check for $100,000!
Here’s what’s going to happen at the Celebration leading up to that award:
- Start time is 5 pm. We’re at The Heirloom, a newly renovated facility by Lucas Oil Stadium, 230W. McCarty St. There’s plenty of free parking. Please come on time to take advantage of our delicious food, cash bar, and our fundraisers featuring gift certificates to local eateries, a wine pull, and a gift basket raffle.
- Presentations will start promptly at 6:15 pm.
- Each Change Maker Finalist will make a 7-minute presentation-strictly enforced. The five Finalists have been selected through a rigorous review process by our Focus Area Committees in the areas of Arts, Culture & Preservation, Education, Environment & Animal Welfare, Family, and Health & Wellness.
- Then members will vote by secret ballot.
- While the votes are being tallied, we will hear from our 2020 and 2021Change Makers about their grants and programs, and we will learn about our Future Leaders Scholarship program.
- Then the moment we have all been waiting for-we will announce the 2022 Change Maker and make our Community Support Grants
Our Emcee for the evening is Leslie Bailey, Co-Founder and CEO, Indy Maven.
Throughout the evening you will have the opportunity to make new friends and see old acquaintances. This is also a great time to join or rejoin Impact 100 for our 2023 grant cycle.
If you have not registered yet for the Awards Celebration, do so here. And please bring guests. We know they will be inspired by our Change Makers, and they will enjoy a fun-filled evening where woman giving as one choose the Impact100 2022 Change Maker.
Important Reminders for the Impact 100 17th Annual Awards Celebration
When: June 14th, 5pm
Where: The Heirloom, 230 W. McCarty St
Tickets: $75, Early Bird tickets are $60 through May 31 (click here for more information and to RSVP)
Attire: Business Casual